Rentickle is one of the largest & fastest growing companies in the online rental space & has served close to 10,000 B2C and B2B consumers since its inception.
In a short span of two years, Rentickle has established the brand in the marketplace and have
been awarded Super Startup of the Year 2016 – 2017 by SuperBrands and Silicon India
Brand of the Year 2017 by Silicon India Magzine. In the Startup category, Rentickle has topped the list for its workplace culture according to Business World survey 2017.
The company has recently raised series A funding of USD 4 Million and has aggressive plans to expand into more geographies & product categories with a vision to become the largest online rental platform by 2020.
• Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the
time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
Who Should Apply for this role?
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative (0- 2
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication (Both written & verbal)
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively