Strategic Partnerships & Alliances, Channel Sales, Enterprise Sales
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own End to End relationship with the Channel Teams and ensure the necessary targets are met with each one of them through maintaining great interpersonal skills
- Ability to Prospect for potential new clients with the Channel Partners
- Generate Leads on an ongoing basis resulting into closures and increased business.
- Ability to work on Proposals and Requirements and act as a liaison between the Channel Team and Internal BluePi team
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both Partner and Internal team to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Identify joint customer segments and industry vertical solutions to position BluePi among the partner network
- Helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy with AWS and other partners
- Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it’s in line with the AWS strategic direction. This includes the creation of account plans to track partner progress and achievement of joint business goals.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with your team, each partner and internal sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
- Create and execute the team’s business plan with key internal stakeholders
- Understand consumers : Who are our target consumers, what are their needs
- Brainstorm new and creative revenue growth strategies and partnership opportunities. Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and business channels.
- Build relationships with new partners and develop and maintain a healthy relationship with the old ones
- Making Market Research a part of your daily activity to remain up to date about the market, competition, clients etc.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Expectations & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience working in various partnerships channel for cloud consulting firms
- Should have existing relationships with AWS Business Development Teams
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams is desired
- Exceptional communication skills including listening, writing, and fluency in speaking
- Requires ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes
- Self- driven and highly motivated to exceed goals
- Ability to take ownership and drive things. Should have great attention to detail
- Should have excellent Networking Skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Should have knowledge of Sales Planning,
Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges