Rentickle is one of the largest & fastest growing companies in the online rental space & has served close to 10,000 B2C and B2B consumers since its inception two years back.
In a short span, Rentickle has established the brand in the marketplace and has been awarded Super Startup of the Year by SuperBrands and Brand Of the Year by Silicon India. In the Startup category, Rentickle has topped Work Place Experience Ranking backed by BusinessWorld. The company has recently won The Economic Times Promising Brand 2018 and TECHTORS by BW Businessworld.
The company has recently raised series A funding of USD 4 Million and has aggressive plans to expand into more geographies & product categories with a vision to become the largest online rental platform by 2020.
What is the Job like?
We’re looking to add a great versatile finance generalist whose primary responsibility is to head the Finance vertical (Finance & Finance) in the Company.
If you have the passion & curiosity to constantly develop in the startup environment and are excited by the opportunity to disrupt the renting industry and want to work with a phenomenal team, we are looking for you.
- To lead a team of 10-15 Finance Executives & Collection executives.
- Responsible for end to end finance functions including controllership, FP&A and statutory compliances.
- To create dashboards / frameworks for monthly reporting and ensuring that information produced is robust, accurate and owned by appropriate individuals.
- To make robust finance processes and systems to ensure complete tracking of debtors and inventory.
- Responsible for Collection System: Renewals & Defaulters
Who Should Apply for this Role?
If you have experience in
- Financial Controllership including complete end to end accounting
- Strong command on creating MIS and Dashboards for Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Proven track record in using advance MS excel tools for creating systems for tracking financial transactions
- Taxation: Income Tax, Sales Tax / VAT, Service Tax filing and related formalities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Past experience in creating Financial Models and Investment proposals will be an added advantage
- Qualifications/Experience – CA with 4 to 6 years