This is for you, if you:
· Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
· Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
· Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
· Have hands on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
· Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
· Know how to have fun and smile often
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
· Extensive hands on Experience in ASP.Net with C#.net, MVC 5.
· Webservices and WCF development experience.
· Hands on experience of working with large data including data handling and manipulation techniques.
· MS SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 Development knowledge is a MUST (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
· Knowledge of deploying web based applications on IIS Server is required.
· Knows how frontends works, especially AngularJS & Angular2.
· Has good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
· Knows how to implement caching and various levels.
· Understands distributed computing techniques, event based architectures, message brokers, etc.
What will you do?
· Review Project Requirements and analyze Feasibility & Approach.
· Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
- Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.