Company Introduction At Techblue Software (PROPITI)
we pride ourselves in our JAVA, JEE suite development expertise. Our Software engineers assist and advise our clients on real world solutions that can be implemented Using Enterprise Java applications.
We have expertise in providing support and development services in HTML5, utilising AngularJS, and reaching mobile platforms via Cordova. Our Liferay CMS websites put the powerful flexibility of Liferay into the hands of your website editors, freeing you from reliance on developers for all but the most high-level work. We provide an open source software support and consultancy service for all major distributions. We offer a complete range of Linux services and support solutions, from simple server installations to highly complex application based support.
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (Designation will be offered based on skill set & relevant experience)
We are looking for talented developers with a good experience and strong knowledge in AngularJS, Ionic, PhoneGap/Cordova, HTML, CSS and Java who works on continuous improvement of projects and follows the software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, code quality, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management. Reviewing requirements and functional specifications and providing feedback to the project team. Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specification and development schedules.
• Proficiency in Ionic and Cordova and Ionic2/Angular2 experience would be a plus.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic.
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Education B.Tech, BE or MCA
Work Experience 1.5–3Years
Salary Salary will be offered based on skill set & relevant experience
Additional Details Employment Status: Full time Working Hours – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday