· The financial data will be provided to be formulated into a representational format for investors.
· Growth Percentage monthly of store numbers and revenue to be determined in form of graph and visual transformation.
· Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
· Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
· Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
· Ad-hoc business performance reporting.
· Present the monthly and quarterly financial reports of various units and departments.
· Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports.
· Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
· Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
· Qualification – MBA IN FINANCE (Preferable) OR Relevant Experience