Business Analyst would be responsible to assist in implementing technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Involved in all requirement gathering and impact analysis activities as per Agile methodology.
- Knowledge in writing BRD, SRS, FSD, Use cases etc.
- Preparing document of understanding, WBS, Wireframes, User stories and other documents.
- Ensure all commitments are met in accordance to the goals and objectives of the project.
- Manage and coordinate the change activities.
- Stakeholder and team management.
- Assist with project closure activities.
- Testing the project is developed and designed as per the client requirements.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately by each project.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Planning sprints and managing the deliverables.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills.
- Agile project management disciplines (planning, risks, issues, dependencies, actions, etc.)
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
- Understand complex problems and designing of strategic and tactical solutions.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.